Interview with CAP388!
Where do you find inspiration to come up with your work?
- I find inspiration in everything around me: music, movies, nature, street, lifestyle...
Are influenced by other artists, if so tell us why?
- Of course, I think all artist are influenced in greater or lesser extent by other artist. But I try to make my own thing, giving always the style touch in every new work.
If you could be anybody else ,who would you be?
- My father. His the smartest person I know, and I really admire his willpower.
Tell us what's a usual day for you
- I wake up, and the first thing I always do is to kiss my girl. Then go to work, eat, work again, back home and keep working. Have dinner, watch a movie, and kiss my girl again before sleep!
Is it your first time designing a t-shirt?
- My first t-shirt design was in 2003, so I've been designing tees for 10 years!
What is the best work of art you ever made in your life?
- In the last year I've been involved in really great projects, one of them was designing some merch tees for Dilated Peoples, the hip hop band from LA. I've been listened them since I remember listening music,
so I really enjoyed working in this project! But I think the best work I've made in my life, not know if the best, but the most personal, is my own wedding invitations. I really like the final work, and I enjoyed working with my girl!
Would you prefer to be great singer or a great painter?
- I've always wanted to be a great singer!! A great singer-songwriter like Johnny Cash, in the 50's. But I think painting I do better, believe me.
What are your favourites sites you go everyday?
- I've you mean place, I think my favorite place is my home. No place like home.
I've you mean website, I take a look everyday at dribbble and design inspiration. Really inspirational.